Thursday, January 1, 3018

Welcome

Welcome to DS Lite WOW

The Nintendo DS Lite is a fantastic handheld gaming system and I want to share my experiences with you. This is not a "history of" because there are already some great Wiki pages and sites to explore if you're on a Nintendo fact-finding mission. My aim is to provide an answer for the following questions. The answer I provide in many cases will not be the only option, as there are several paths to follow - it will at least offer some practical insight into the world of the DS Lite. 

  • Can a broken DS Lite be repaired? 
  • What steps are involved in repairing a broken DS Lite?  
  • What are the most useful accessories for a DS Lite? 
  • How can I access the internet on a DS Lite while maintaining my router's Wi-Fi security? 
  • How do I back up my game cartridges? What do I need to install? How do I install it?
  • Internet Access - Are there any real benefits in being able to access the internet on a DS Lite? 
  • How can I upload or download any type of file from the DS Lite via Wi-Fi connection? 
  • What is the maximum SD Card capacity is supported for my R4 card? 
  • Homebrew Emulators – How do I install them and where do the ROMs need to be saved? 
  • Homebrew FTP – Can I edit the host IP Address in the config file directly on the DS Lite without having to remove the cartridge and load the Micro SD card into my computer? 
  • How do I add new themes to the R4 Card and where do they need to be saved? 
  • What else can my DS Lite do? 

I hope these pages help you on your journey and I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to DS Lite WOW The Nintendo DS Lite is a fantastic handheld gaming system and I want to share my experiences with you. This is...